Richmond Engineering Works offers complete, state-of-the-art engineering, fabrication and installation of bulk material handling equipment. We provide our clients with powerful, user-friendly industrial systems and controls that dramatically improve productivity...regardless of industry application. We offer a full range of electrical, mechanical and structural engineering services, drafting services, and field technical assistance. We are designers, engineers, consultants and system integrators creating innovative solutions for clients worldwide.
Installations may include:
- Rotary Car Dumpers / Wagon Tipplers - Design, supply and installation of new rotary car dumpers including new barrel, trunnions, sill beams, and electrical components.
- Rail Car Positioners - Train and rail car positioners with rack and pinion gear or wire rope for pulling capacities up to 400,000 lbs. Smaller, hydraulically driven, 30 car train positioners are also available. Complete systems for your positioning needs.
- Unloaders / Loaders - Design, engineering, and installation of structural, mechanical and electrical upgrades to meet the most demanding unloading and loading requirements for grab / clamshell bucket unloaders, ship unloaders, shiploaders or continuous barge unloaders,
- Coal Yard / Stockyard Optimization - Innovations to upgrade your stockyard capabilities to increase productivity and increase machine life.
- Stacker Reclaimers - Overall machine efficiency can be increased by electrical, mechanical and structural upgrades or completely rebuilding your stacker reclaimer.
- Barge Hauls - Installation of a new drive system can be installed to give operators a state-of-the-art system for positioning barges. Thus, reducing handling costs and increasing barge throughput.
- Ancillary Systems - In addition to primary coal handling equipment, designed and engineered upgrades to power plant ancillary systems can be done to help maintenance personnel locate, diagnose and correct problems quickly and efficiently.
- Trash Rack Systems - Complete systems engineered, manufactured and installed to remove floating debris that collects outside water intake screens.
Our team of experienced engineers is ready to tackle your equipment challenges so that overall machine functionality is improved, productivity is increased, and machine life is extended.