These rail-mounted unloaders are designed to unload large amounts of bulk materials like coal, iron ore, and bauxite quickly and efficiently. With our experience and knowledge, we can provide electrical, structural and mechanical inspections and upgrades to keep your machine running effortlessly.
Upgrades and Features may include:
- State-of-the-art digital drives and mill motors will be installed to replace obsolete DC drives and motors.
- A new Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) will be installed for improved reliability. Operators will have increased diagnostic capabilities.
- A new Control Cab will give the operator better visibility, modern controls, and more room for safer operation.
- A new Operator Chair will help to save cab room by incorporating new, smaller controls into the chair. The ergonomically designed chair along with new joystick controls will help to reduce operator fatigue, assuring safer operation.
- A new HMI/MMI will give the operator the ability to see virtually all machine functions from a single location. This will aid in operations, maintenance, and overall safety.
- Close / hold brake upgrades.
- Replace hoist drums, gears and reducers.
- Travel truck rebuilds and replacements.
- New and upgraded trolleys and sheave assemblies.