Richmond Engineering Works specializes in mechanical, structural and electrical upgrades, design, supply and installation of material handling equipment and systems. We will help you analyze your equipment and provide solutions to increase machine and operator function. Our knowledge and experience sets us apart in the industry. We provide exceptional design and innovative, state-of-the-art features for increased productivity, ease of maintenance, safety of personnel and overall durability for increased machine life.
We service all plant equipment including:
- Ancillary Systems
- Ash Handling Systems
- Barge Hauls
- Bucket Wheel Stacker Reclaimers
- Continuous Barge Unloaders
- Drives and Drive Support Systems
- Grab Bucket Unloaders / Clamshell Unloaders
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Rail Car Positioners
- Rotary Car Dumper / Coal Wagon Tippler
- Ship Unloaders
- Trash Rake Systems
As well as material handling equipment and systems, we have a separate division for Oil & Gas Controls. We provide electrical and mechanical system design, engineering and upgrades for all your control needs. Keeping your system running smoothly and efficiently is our main goal.