From simple push-button and switch replacements, to complete SCADA systems, Richmond Engineering Works can custom engineer an HMI solution to suit all of your plant floor and machine control needs.
- Environmentally Sealed Touchscreen Controllers place complete control and full information at the user’s fingertips.
- Alarm Messages warn operators of problems before they occur.
- Operator Help Messages assist users with pop-up instructionals, system training, and corrective action messages.
- Active Graphics fill, scale, rotate, and change color to verify status.
- Animation Screens show motion and position.
- Statistical Process Control Features monitor and adjust any process to ensure that it remains within its specifications.
- Recipe and Batch Management Screens allow users to create a master recipe and permit online adjustments to be made without shutting down the process.
- Data Logging and Historian functions give management historical and real-time reports of machine and process statistics.
We have experience with HMI development packages from:
- Rockwell Automation RSView32, RSView Enterprise, RSBizware, PanelBuilder, and more
- Invensys® Wonderware®
- General Electric (GE) Intellution iFIX® and Cimplicity™
- Iconics Genesis32™
- Parker Automation CTC Interact HMI